Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Bell - Make Some Quiet [Album] 2008



Members: Nicklas Nilsson (instruments), Jan Petterson (instruments), Mathias Stromberg (vocals)

"The first time I listened to The Bell s 80s inspired alternative pop i jumped in my chair. This is great Indie pop, not so unlike the sound of the swedes in The Mary Onettes."--Eardrums

"The Bell harkens back to a time when you were first discovering bands that acted like the ideal soundtrack to your post-teenage life. We think of Echo & the Bunnymen, House of Love, and The Cure… on our trips down good memory lane." ---Dylan Magierek(the CEO of Badman Recording)

Tracklisting
1. I Am History
2. On And On
3. Leave Me
4. Do You Know How To Feel?
5. I Need Nothing
6. Target Group
7. Gone For Days
8. Celebrate The Good Times
9. Nothing Is Logical
10. On The Street
11. Never Had To Pay Before
12. Steal It Back
13. Let Love Be My Only Guide

get it
buy it